Our current rating for the The Joel Test: 12 Steps to Better Code.
– Do you use source control?
– Can you make a build in one step?
– Do you make daily builds?
– Do you have a bug database?
– Do you fix bugs before writing new code?
– Do you have an up-to-date schedule?
– Do you have a spec?
– Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
– Do you use the best tools money can buy?
– Do you have testers?
– Do new candidates write code during their interview?
– Do you do hallway usability testing?